Abdur Rokib is a Trainee Solicitor/Consultant at Wildan Legal Solicitors where he assists clients to navigate the complex requirements of Skilled worker and other business immigration route. He has a national and international client base.
Prior to joining Wildan Legal Solicitors Rokib worked as a consultant at Diplock Solicitors and earlier as a Paralegal in different boutique law firms, where he served over 100 satisfied clients.
The main areas of his expertise are as follows:
- Skilled worker licence application and visa application.
- Ministry of religion (T2) licence application and visa application.
- Entry Clearance applications and appeals e.g., spouse entry clearance, student visa, graduate visa, work permit visa, visit visa, settlement visa for children living overseas, adult dependent relatives, returning residents, etc.
- Private life applications and appeals e.g., 7-year application for children, application on the basis of half-life spent in the UK, 20-year residence applications or less than 20 years application.
- Settlement applications under Domestic Violence Concession route.
- Indefinite Leave to Remain applications and appeals.
- Right of Abode application and British Passport.
- British Nationality application including Overseas Passport for children.
- 10 years child British Nationality Registration.
- Asylum and Human Rights applications, related appeals and Judicial reviews.
- Further submission applications for failed asylum seekers.
- Start-up, Innovator and Self-sponsored visa application.
- Global Talent visa and Representative of an Overseas Business visa.
Rokib graduated with a First Class Law Degree (LLB Honours) from London Metropolitan University. He is now completing his Master of Laws (LLM) and Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (LPC) from the same University.
Rokib speaks Bengali (including Sylheti dialect) and Hindi in addition to English.