Landlord and tenant disputes involve any dispute between a landlord and a tenant. In particular, where one party has breached or failed to comply with their agreement.
At Wildan Legal Solicitors, we can assist in the following:
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement/Covenant
- Possession claims against the tenant, such as rent arrears and anti-social behaviour
- Defending claims against unlawful eviction
- Evictions against trespassers and squatters
- Defending possession/eviction
- Claims against rent arrears
- Unlawful eviction
- Non-Protection of Deposits
- Housing Disrepair
- Anti-social behaviour/harassment from your neighbours
To assist you further, please submit details of your query using our online enquiry form or by ringing our offices on 020 74239977 and ask to speak to a team member.
Your query will initially be considered by one of our experienced and knowledgeable legal response team, who will take down the salient details of your matter and then discuss your case with an appropriate specialist solicitor in the department.